With over 20 years of experience arranging ski holidays for tens of thousands of skiers, we like to think that we have found a business formula that works for both us and our clients. We are still a privately owned business in which the two owners and our team of hardworking staff still strive to offer the very best holiday experience.
This website offers an insight in to what we can offer, but we would always welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual requirements and to work with you to craft the perfect ski holiday for you and your family and friends.
- Over 20 years of experience in arranging quality ski holidays
- Fully ABTA bonded for your financial protection
- An independent business focused on meeting the expectations of our clients at all times
- Good quality holidays at sensible prices
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff who know our product well, both here in the UK and on the continent
If you can’t see exactly what you are looking for on this website, please call us on 01962 713330 or use our Contact Us page to get in touch. You are also most welcome to arrange to come to see us in our UK office just outside Winchester in Hampshire.
We appreciate that you will want to be sure that you are booking your holiday with a reputable ski company. Please do feel free to contact us on 01962 713330 to chat to one of our UK-based team, if you have any specific queries.
- We are a UK-based business with a full-time office in Hampshire. Our trading address is The Old Forge, High Street, Twyford, Hampshire, SO21 1RF
- We operate under the Package Tour Regulations (unlike some of the other small travel companies) and abide by these regulations to guarantee you the holiday that you book
- Our business is registered in the UK. Our Company Registration Number is 04301169. Our Registered Office Address is West Gate Lodge, Cams Hall Estate, Fareham, PO16 8UP
- We are very happy to provide business references if required
- Comments from previous guests can be found at the bottom of each of hotel description. These are unedited reviews from Ski 2 guests.
- Roger Walker and Simon Brown, the co-owners of the business, are still very involved in the day to day running of the company and are contactable at any time
If you have a problem whilst you are away
We very much hope that you won’t have any causes for concern whilst you are away on one of our holidays, but if you do, we are committed to resolve the problem/s as quickly as possible to your complete satisfaction. This normally involves a discussion between yourself and our Resort Manager whilst you are away, but if you don’t feel that we have done all that we can to help, you can use ABTA’s Arbitration Scheme. Our ABTA Membership Number is Y6390.
This scheme is administered independently of the travel industry and is only available if your complaint is regarding an ABTA Member. Arbitration can be used to settle alleged breaches of contract and/or negligence between consumers and ABTA Members.
If your claim includes an element of minor illness or personal injury, then this can also be considered by the arbitrator, but is limited to £1,500 per person.
ABTA’s Arbitration Scheme has helped consumers for more than 40 years.
The scheme allows consumers to resolve disputes without going to court; it is speedier, less formal and costs less than instructing solicitors.
Arbitration is conducted privately based on written documentation and evidence. The main points to remember are below.
ABTA’s Arbitration Scheme has helped consumers for more than 40 years. The scheme allows consumers to resolve disputes without going to court; it is speedier, less formal and costs less than instructing solicitors. Arbitration is conducted privately based on written documentation and evidence. The main points to remember are below.
- To use our scheme you must have registered your complaint with us first, and have reached deadlock.
- A neutral, independent arbitrator considers evidence submitted by both the claimant and respondent.
- The arbitrator makes a decision about compensation – called an award – after considering the evidence. This decision is final and legally binding.
- If you win (or partially win), the ABTA Member will send you the money awarded. Payment is due within 21 days from the date the award is issued.
- Within 14 days of the award being issued, either party can appeal to the independent arbitration company. If you lose or you are awarded less than previously offered to you by the ABTA Member, you will be ordered to pay an amount, which is equal to your registration fee – but no more. For example, the ABTA Member offers you £500 but you turn that down. The arbitrator goes on to award you £400; therefore you have to pay back the equivalent of your registration fee to the ABTA Member.
- The arbitrator has the power to deduct any sum from the amount awarded.