Situated on the second floor above the Delavay ski hire shop, the apartment is just a few steps away from the bottom of the Chavannes lift in Les Gets and on the main street of the village with its numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
Each morning, you just need to collect your skis from the basement deposit in the same building and walk the 50 metres to the bottom of the lift giving you access to the Les Gets ski area and onwards to the Portes du Soleil. Ski storage is free of charge for Ski 2 guests.
Layout of Apartment Delavay
This recently refurbished and comfortable apartment has a wrap-around balcony overlooking the main street and features two cosy bedrooms (one with a double bed and one with 2 singles) – perfect for a family.
A sofa bed is provided for families of five so that one person can sleep in the lounge area. The bedrooms share a bathroom with walk-in shower and hand basin and there is then a separate toilet.
The open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area has plenty of room for five people with a dining table and six chairs, two sofas and TV and a well equipped kitchen with large fridge, oven, dishwasher and microwave.
Glass doors from both the sitting area and the kitchen open on to the balcony overlooking one of the main streets in Les Gets.
There is a TV with access to British channels including BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and E4 and a DVD player – please feel free to bring a supply of DVDs to watch. There is WiFi throughout the property.
One of the Ski 2 team does a mid-week towel change (for those staying for 7 nights) and mini-clean on a Thursday.
There is no washing machine in the apartment, although there is a laundrette in the village
Some basic provisions are provided for when you arrive, including orange juice, apple juice, milk, bread, butter, jam, tea and coffee.
There are a couple of small supermarkets in the village for those not looking to make the most of the numerous excellent restaurants in the resort.
There is also a company based in Morzine that provide a meal delivery service. Click here for more details.
Access to the apartment from outside is via two flights of internal stairs leading from a main door behind the Delavay ski hire.
For a map showing the location of this property in Les Gets, please click here.
The prices shown below are for the total rental of the apartment from Sunday for 7 nights for up to 5 people. Please note that most dates are already booked for this coming winter – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for up to date availability, or call one of our team on 01962 713330. You could also check out our Special Offers page.
- Sunday 15th December 2019 – £735
- Sunday 22nd December 2019 – £935
- Sunday 29th December 2019 – £1,995
- Sunday 5th January 2020 – £935
- Sunday 12th January 2020 – £935
- Sunday 19th January 2020 – £935
- Sunday 26th January 2020 – £935
- Sunday 2nd February 2020 – £935
- Sunday 9th February 2020 – £935
- Sunday 16th February 2020 – £1,995
- Sunday 23rd February 2020 – £935
- Sunday 1st March 2020 – £935
- Sunday 8th March 2020 – £935
- Sunday 16th March 2020 – £1,995
- Sunday 22nd March 2020 – £935
- Sunday 29th March 2020 – £935
- Sunday 5th April 2020 – £935
This apartment is offered on a self-catering basis. There are good cooking facilities in the property, or you could make use of one of the following food delivery services
Food Delivery Services
Huski is the new Alpine food & drinks delivery company revolutionising ski holidays throughout the French Alps. They deliver delicious oven ready meals from welcome night essentials, savoyard specialities cakes and curries to hampers of wine or breakfast goodies. All Huski food is either from UK’s COOK or their kitchen in Bourg Saint Maurice. Take the stress of the supermarket out of your holiday and let them schlep whilst you ski!
Chalet Kitchen is a freshly made food delivery company based in Les Gets. It is run by Jana and Raph and offers a range of different “freshly made food delivered to your door” packages. Whether you’re after breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner or a simple dinner here and there, they have something for every self-catering need. They also have an extensive drinks menu so you can have a full evening banquet of locally sourced food to make you feel truly spoiled this winter!
Included in the rental cost
- The cost of renting this fully equipped, two bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment on a self-catering basis
- All bed linen and towels
- Use of the WiFi
- Basket of essential food items on arrival
- Ski 2 minibus transfers around the resort and to nearby resorts. Our minibus and driver are available on demand to our guests between 0800 and 1000 hours and again between 1600 and 2000 hours. A quick call to our driver on a dedicated line will arrange a lift between your accommodation and the Chavannes chairlift, or a little further to other resorts in the Portes du Soleil. We aim to provide a comprehensive local service throughout the winter, but there may be a few occasions when the minibus is involved in transferring our guests a little further afield and is not immediately available.
- All local taxes and fees
- The services of our Resort Manager
- Mid-week towel change and mini-clean on a Thursday – for those staying in the apartment for the full week
- A final clean of the apartment when you depart
- The financial protection of our ABTA membership