Located close to the centre of the village of Les Gets, the Chalet Fleur de Neige is a traditionally-styled, yet modern chalet. The chalet offers spacious and comfortable living and dining areas and pleasant bedrooms.
Custom-built for a local family, this detached property is actually two identical double storey apartments connected by a central door. This creates a delightful light and airy space. There are far-reaching views from nearly all of the rooms in the chalet.
- Sleeps up to 12 people (13 with an extra bed in Room 4)
- Double bedded rooms will both accommodate a cot each
- 4 x twin and 2 x double bedded rooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- All rooms have balconies
- A short walk, or an even quicker minibus ride, to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main Chavannes chairlift
- Detached property with great views
- Underground garage for those choosing to arrive by car
- Full chalet catering (chalet staff live out)
- Sunday arrival, with short breaks possible on request
- Towels, hairdryers and toiletries provided
- Group discounts on most dates of the season
- Our chalet staff usually have Wednesday as their day off and on this day, a continental breakfast is served. Dinner can be taken in a local restaurant at your own expense on this night
The chalet lies approximately 600 metres from the Les Chavannes lift, a pleasant 10 or 11 minute walk (see the walk in a video below).
This will take you to the Delavay Sports where all of your ski equipment is issued and stored overnight. From here, the bottom of the main Chavannes lift is just a few metres away.
We have a Ski 2 minibus based in Les Gets to provide local transport for our clients. The minibus will be available on-demand to our guests between 0800 and 1000 hours and again between 1600 and 2000 hours.
A quick call to our driver on a dedicated line will arrange a lift between your accommodation and the Chavannes chairlift, or a little further to other resorts in the Portes du Soleil. Evening transfers will also be available around the resort.
We aim to provide a comprehensive local service throughout the winter, but there may be a few occasions when the minibus is involved in transferring our guests a little further afield and is not immediately available.
Entry to the chalet Fleur de Neige in the winter is via the garage area at ground level, from where staircases rise to the First Floor. The chalet was designed and built by local Les Gets resident, Roger, for his two daughters who enjoy its comforts during the summer months – living in separate, but joined, identical sides of the property.
The layout provides two spacious and light living areas (one used as a lounge and one as a dining room) connected by a large door and two kitchen areas. One kitchen is used by the Ski 2 chalet staff in which to prepare meals. The other is used for storage and coffee (or tea) making facilities for chalet guests.
Numerous windows and patio doors give great views down and up the valley. There are also separate toilets on the first floor.
Stairs rise to the Second Floor on which there are six bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathrooms and a balcony. The bedrooms are all of a reasonable size and have good storage. Please note however that there is no access between bedrooms 1,2 and 3 and bedrooms 4, 5 and 6 on this level. To move between these sets of bedrooms, you would need to ascend to the First Floor and use the other staircase.
Bedrooms 3 and 6 have fixed double beds and both of these rooms have a ‘French bathroom’ – an en-suite bathroom separated from the bedroom by a half height partition and a full height curtain.
Rooms 2 and 5 have their own private balcony, whilst the rooms on either end of the chalet share a balcony with the room next to them.
It is possible to accommodate an extra, temporary bed in twin bedded room, Room 4.
Bedroom 1 – twin bedded room
Bedroom 2 – twin bedded room
Bedroom 3 – double bedded room (with French bathroom)
Bedroom 4 – twin bedded room (with a possibility of an extra bed)
Bedroom 5 – twin bedded room
Bedroom 6 – double bedded room (with French bathroom)
Chalet Fleur de Neige Video
If you’re interested, you can watch the full version of this walk.
- Garage with parking for 4 cars
- Ski and Boot Locker
- Spacious living and dining room areas
- Two double rooms with ensuite shower and balcony
- Four twin rooms with ensuite shower and balcony. Room 4 will accommodate an extra bed if required.
- Plasma Television and DVD player
- iPod dock
Chalet staff live out